Thursday, April 1, 2010

Dearest Baby: Letter 2

Dearest baby,

We have almost made it to the second trimester and I cannot tell you how excited I am to move out of the "danger zone" first trimester! Mommy will be able to relax now and not worry so much. I've worried and prayed for your safety for over 2 months now (since the end of January when we found out you were here!).

You are moving around and giving Mommy reassuring nudges (that I feel as flutters right now) when I'm relaxing or just being still for a little while. It is so wonderful to feel you move. I cannot wait until you get a little bigger and Daddy and your brothers and sister can feel you move too.

We are anxious for May to get here so we know whether you are a boy or a girl! We already have names picked out, but will you be a Lily or a Tristan?

Mommy, Daddy, your brothers and sister all love you and can't wait to meet you in October!

All my love,

Mommy

No comments: