Saturday, October 9, 2010

Introducing.....

Tristan Kent!!!!

Tristan was born Thursday night at 6:41 pm. He weighed 6 lbs. 4oz. And is 19.25 inches long! He has a head full of brown hair and beautiful blue eyes. He came REALLY fast. We took the other kids to my inlaws at 5:30 Thursday night and headed to the hospital with contractions 3 minutes apart. By the time we got to the hospital (only a 10 minute drive) the contractions were a minute apart. Got up to observation and I was dilated to a 7 and had an insane amount of pressure. They rushed me to a room and 11 minutes after we walked into that room, Tristan was here! I only had to push twice!
There is more to this story and I will update that when I've had a chance to rest some more! We are all so happy he's finally here! He is precious and we already love him so much!

1 comment:

BlessedBeyondMeasurex8 said...

Congrats! He is sooo cute :) Rest up.

Maudie